Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Settling In

Almost all things are unpacked and so far we have put everything in its place, except for the school room.  It's a little bit of chaos right now, which is driving me crazy, but its not so bad that we can't do school.  Speaking of that, we jumped right back the week after New Year's which some dreaded (Gavin) and some welcomed with excitement (Bryson).  I'm hoping things will start to settle down soon and our routine falls back into place, we'll see.  We've taken a few walks around the neighborhood and so far there are several kids (Yay), but the conversation we overheard amongst them is not something our kiddos would fit into.  (Why would you buy a white I Phone 5c when you can get a white IPhone 5 for the same price, duh) or something like that.  I'm not quite certain that I even understood it.  Of course, Pess (my social butterfly) wanted to make sure that all those kids saw her so she kept walking down to where they were skateboarding.  We already have our new library cards and soon we will be looking for a new church.  We had a partial FFF last night, but soon they will be back on schedule too.  The meal last night was Creamy Beef and Noodle Combo (kinda like a homemade hamburger helper) and sauteed Okra with Vanilla Cupcakes for dessert.  Our movie was Paranorman.  It was pretty cute, well, what I saw.  I crashed.  In the recliner with the Toot on top of me.  She, by the way, is growing like crazy.  She started rolling over almost a month ago and now she moves herself in circles on her stomach.  She is starting to sleep really well at night, but we haven't quite figured out the nap situation during the day.  Oh Yea, and she HATES being in the car.  So, if I haven't gotten to your house for a visit; you understand.  Here are just a few pics.








All for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see yall!! you are in jax right?? leigh and doug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)